Features and technology advantages:
1. Simple structure, easy maintenance, stable function, low operation cost, great crushing ratio.
2. Deep crashing cavity, no unreachable corner in cavity, higher feeding capacity and productivity.
3. Great crushing ratio, homogeneous output size.
4. Discharging adjustment by shim, reliable and convenient, broad range of adjustment, more flexibility.
5. Safe and reliable lubrication system, easy change spare parts, less effort in maintenance.
6. Simple structure, reliable work, low cost in operation.
7. Less energy consumption: one machine can reduces 15%-30% energy consumption, and the whole system can reduces by a half.
8. Broad range of discharging adjustment meets variable requirement of customers.
9. Low noise, little dust.
Application of PE Series Jaw Crushers:
PE Series Jaw Crushers is of single toggle type, and used widely in mine, metallurgy, construction, road, railway, hydro-electric, and chemistry. It is suitable for the primary or secondary crush of large rock with compressive resistance no more than 320MPa. PE is used for primary crushing, and PEX is used for secondary and fine crushing.
Configuration of PE/PEX Series Jaw Crushers:
Main components of jaw crusher is consist of main frame, eccentric shaft, driving wheel, fly wheel, side protecting plate, toggle, toggle seat, gap adjustment rod, reset spring, fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate. Toggle plays role of protection.
Working principle of PE/PEX Series Jaw Crushers:
PE Series Jaw Crushers
Powered by electrical motor, movable jaw is set in reciprocate movement at predetermined track through the transmission system of driving wheel, Vee-belt, and eccentric roll-driving shaft. The material is crushed in the cavity composed by fixed jaw plate, movable plate, and side protecting plate, and discharged the end product from the bottom discharge opening.
This series jaw crusher adopts curve-movement compression way to crush the material. Electric motor drives belt and belt wheel to set the movable plate in moving up and down through eccentric shaft. When the movable jaw rises, the angle formed by toggle and movable plate will be wider, and the jaw plate will be pushed approaching the fixed plate. In this way, the materials are crushed through compressing, grinding, and abrading. When the movable plate descends, the angle formed by toggle and movable plate will became narrower. Pulled by rod and spring, the movable plate will move apart from toggle, so the crushed materials can be discharged from the bottom of the crushing cavity. Consecutive movement of motor drives the movable plate in circular crushing and discharge to realize large-quantity production.